Easy Summer Make-up







During the summer I rarely ever wear make-up. It's just so hot that any I put on my face will melt off within a few minutes outside. I recently went to dinner with some friends and I wanted to dress up for the occasion. I found a quick and easy, light make-up look that gave me a fresh feeling without being too much for a hot summer night in North Carolina. I'm sharing a few of my favorites that I used for this look including the new Benefit eyebrow gel, Ka-Brow!

Because I have fair skin, during the summer I like to keep any foundation really light. I used the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream. I've been using this for a long time now and it's perfect for hot days. It is so light and even has SPF to help prevent skin damage from the sun. It doesn't provide a lot of coverage which was the look I was going for.

To top it off I brushed on my powder from Laura Mercier. Tip: If you visit a sephora store they can actually match your skin color to all the products they sell and this allows you to find the ones that best suit you. 

I forgot my blush while on a trip recently and I bought this ELF cream blush as a quick replacement. I wasn't so sure I would like cream blush but I actually think it looks really nice. The color turns out really natural. 

For my eyes I used a very light eyeshadow look from the Tartlette in bloom palette. This palette comes with a really good selection of colors for the summer. From white all the way to almost black you can create a lot of different looks from this one palette. 

I got a trial size of the new Benefit Ka-Brow from Ulta. The brush makes it easy to apply and overall gives you a nice look for your eyebrows. I'm not sure yet if this will replace my Anastasia Brow wiz which i've been using for over a year now. 

I used the Napoleon Perdis long black mascara and one of my favorite lipsticks from L'oreal in the shade I pink you're cute to finish off the look. This lipstick is really moisturizing and I love this color so much for a statement. 

Dream Fresh BB Cream by Maybelline * Mineral Finishing Powder by Laura Mercier * Beautifully Bare Blush by ELF * 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs